CoreStream Information Asset Management v2.028 Jan
A belated happy new year to everyone! It’s safe to say that the last 10 months have been challenging for everyone, and for CoreStream this has meant transitioning from an office based environment to a home working environment. Whilst this took a bit of adjustment, we are pleased to report that it is business as usual for CoreStream and we are busier than ever.
One exciting development is the release of CoreStream Information Asset Management v2.0, which utilises the new version of our Platform (VNext). We have taken onboard feedback from existing and prospective customers, and are delighted to announce the following new platform features:
- The ability to create Information Assets from multiple places including the Asset Register, from a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) or from a Process.
- Process mapping capability to allow organisations to create Assets and Data Integrity Assessments directly on a graphical view of their organisational process.
- Third Party area to record the names and key supplier due diligence details for third parties, including being able to link Information Assets to Third Parties.
- Flexible workflow for the review and approval of DPIA’s, allowing for up to 3 levels of approval.
- Enhanced form features that enable the user to create an Information Asset and any linked Flows, Risks and Actions from one single form.
- Data Integrity Assessments to allow organisations to assess the integrity of their data within Systems or Processes.
- Subject Access Requests (SAR’s) to allow organisations to create and manage SAR’s and securely share data with the Data Subject via a dedicated area within the Platform.
- Freedom of Information Requests (FOI’s) to allow organisations to create and manage FOI’s and securely share data with the Data Subject via a dedicated area within the Platform.
If you would like to arrange a demonstration then please get in touch with Sophie Lis at firstname.lastname@example.org