Morgan Sindall had adopted an Excel based approach to risk management. Over time however, increasing demands on the risk management were highlighting that Excel was no longer fit for purpose. They needed a risk management technology that was easy to maintain and operate across multiple locations which could be implemented with minimal disruption to their business.
- An online Risk Register to record, review and disseminate risk information to relevant stakeholders and employees.
- A tailored solution to replicate the data structure of their existing risk framework.
- Automated workflow to prompt owners to approve and update risks or related content.
- Real-time tiered reporting dashboards to highlight trends or issues, with the ability to drill down directly into underlying content.
- A bespoke training module that enabled users to go live with Risk Manager with just a single one hour training session.
All Morgan Sindall divisions are now live with Risk Manager and are realising the benefits of managing risk content within a purpose built solution. Risk reports are now available at the click of a button and in the format required, saving users significant manual effort and time.
And CoreStream’s professional services team were able to build out a bespoke training module that enabled users to go live with Risk Manager with just a single one hour training session.
- Centralised tracking and reporting of risks, removing the requirement to manually compile reports for risk committee meetings.
- Mapping of risks to controls and mitigating actions has enabled the seamless management of many to many relationships.
- Efficiency gains through eradicating the need to manually input and manipulate risk data.
- The status of risks and associated actions is now available at the click of a button, saving significant amounts of time.
View all clients
There are plenty of expensive and complex risk software offerings out there but we wanted a product that was simple to use and intuitive. We quickly appreciated that the CoreStream product was for us and, importantly, one with the potential and flexibility for our users to grow with. Added to this has been CoreStream's service that, from enquiry to implementation, has been faultless.
Group Head of Audit and Assurance, Morgan Sindall
Request a demo
One of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements and arrange a convenient time for either an online demo or a face to face demo.