As a rapidly growing company First Utility’s demands on its risk management team were also growing rapidly. With a manually intensive approach to risk management they needed to move to a built for purpose risk management solution, rather than continuing to rely on Excel and sheer man power.
- An online Risk Register to record, review and disseminate risk information to relevant stakeholders and employees.
- Automated workflow to prompt owners to approve and update risks or related content.
- Real-time tiered reporting dashboards to highlight trends or issues, with the ability to drill down directly into underlying content.
- Centralised tracking and reporting of risks, removing the requirement to manually compile reports for risk committee meetings.
- Mapping of risks to controls and mitigating actions has enabled the seamless management of many to many relationships.
- The status of risks and associated actions is now available at the click of a button, saving significant amounts of time.
View all clients
The CoreStream Platform has enabled our business to transition from a manually-intensive risk methodology to a fit for purpose risk management system. The support we have received from day one has been second-to-none. I have no regrets with choosing CoreStream for our GRC; the platform has enabled a higher level of stakeholder buy-in due to its ease of use and reporting functionality.
Rob Kinson, IT Risk and Assurance Manager, First Utility
Request a demo
One of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements and arrange a convenient time for either an online demo or a face to face demo.