The BBC was looking for a solution to manage the approval of all forms of interactivity (such as votes, competitions and awards) promoted by BBC programmes on TV, Radio and Online.
- Development of a bespoke Interactivity Management Solution (IMS) to manage the approval of all forms of interactivity.
- Approval workflow to generate a compliance checklist tailored to each specific event, ensuring compliance with the OFCOM and PhonepayPlus regulation.
- Intelligent, dynamic approval forms.
- Zero compliance breaches since the IMS was put in place.
- Major efficiency gains acknowledged at all levels across the BBC – approval forms now take minutes rather than hours.
- Reduction of ongoing costs from bringing manual processes online.
View all clients
The BBC and its Partners have awarded contracts to CoreStream through competitive procurement processes. I have recommended CoreStream repeatedly as the company provides reliable, robust, intuitive software which has met the BBC information security, data and risk controls. It's not just the software I am buying but access to a team that understands both technical requirements and the client culture, and combines this with a bespoke, attentive, professional service at a competitive market rate. As a client I feel that our needs are understood, met, reviewed and supported in a timely manner. I have worked with CoreStream on a number of small, medium and scalable projects and from concept to delivery it has been a good experience. In my role at the BBC, audience trust is imperative and the systems we use to deliver and comply audience engagement is of paramount importance. CoreStream has been central to us securing and retaining audience trust and the business partnership we share is first class.
Former Head of Interactive Technology, BBC
Request a demo
One of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements and arrange a convenient time for either an online demo or a face to face demo.