The BBC was seeking a solution to improve the efficiency of the process of ensuring pre-recorded content for local radio is compliant. The BBC had previously been using a manual process, however the sheer volume of requests was increasingly making it difficult to manage and demonstrate an audit trail in advance of broadcast.
- Development of a bespoke compliance solution to manage the approval of pre-recorded content for local radio.
- Approval workflow to ensure that all pre-recorded content goes through the necessary approval stages prior to broadcast.
- Document repository to store supporting documentation for each case.
- The BBC can now audit historical cases and demonstrate due process as and when required.
- Zero compliance breaches since the compliance solution was put in place.
- Major efficiency gains reported to the BBC Finance Committee.
- Reduction of ongoing costs from bringing manual processes online.
View all clients
The BBC have had a long standing relationship with CoreStream, and the level of service they provide is exemplary. We quickly learned that CoreStream could adapt to our requests and provide a quality product on time and within budget. I highly recommend CoreStream as a trusted provider for all technology projects.
Operations Manager, Interactive Compliance, BBC
Request a demo
One of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements and arrange a convenient time for either an online demo or a face to face demo.