Great Western Railway
Great Western Railway’s (GWR) operations are governed by a franchise agreement that includes over a thousand obligations. Failure to meet any of them results in hefty fines and potentially disqualifies the entire group from future franchise bids.
GWR needed an interactive compliance solution to manage activities and capture evidence – a single source of information for all obligations over the lifetime of the franchise.
- Development of a bespoke product (Rail Franchise Manager) to manage compliance obligations.
- The solution enables all staff with a compliance obligation to see what actions are due and when they are due by.
- Real-time reporting dashboards allow supervisors to view the status of any and all obligations and related compliance activities.
- A dedicated correspondence area of the system to manage communication with the Department for Transport and The Office of Rail and Road.
- Reduced administrative burden on the compliance team, allowing them to focus on value-added activities.
- Provides a comprehensive audit trail for regulators to follow.
- Improved incident response due to issues being identified earlier and addressed before they become a problem.
- Major efficiency gains for the compliance team, which does a better job with fewer staff.
View all clients
The CoreStream system provides us with an amazing single source of the truth, not only for what needs doing but also for what's been done: it evidences it, which was always a problem in the past. By recording everything in one place, we can see all obligations, manipulate them and report on them. My mantra is: if in doubt, get it into CoreStream. You can never have too much information.
Business Assurance Director, Great Western Railway
Request a demo
One of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements and arrange a convenient time for either an online demo or a face to face demo.